Hair Replacement Service Texas Guide
Wigs, hairpiece, and hair system care and service, Dallas-Fort Worth guide. How to take care of my hairpiece, toupee, hair replacement system, or a wig?
Nonsurgical hair replacement service is available at Nu Hair of TX in North Dallas off of 635 and Preston Rd. We offer nonsurgical hair replacement service and care from hair design, hair cuts, and style, hair and unit color: hair system reattachment and more.
Hair systems come in many different forms, different hair composite. Therefore, each hair addition may require its unique way of attachment and cleaning preparation, including scalp cleansing, etc. Followings are the most used general system care guide by Dallas Fort Worth experts. Please consult with your hair system provider for best care of your hair.
How do I clean my scalp before attaching my hair system?
No matter you are a daily wearer or keep your hair system for an extended time, the adhesive resides will gradually build up on your unit and your hair.
If you take your hair system off daily or within a few days:
- After removing your hair system, wipe off all visible traces of adhesive residue from your scalp with a wet paper towel or cloth.
- Apply adhesive remover on a paper towel and rub vigorously until your scalp is clear of any residue.
- Shampoo & rinse well.
- Dry your scalp and hair with a towel.
- We recommend applying a quick spray of 99% alcohol to your scalp skin.
Note, if you wear your hair system for more than a week, read on.
Hair System Care in Dallas Fort Worth
You want a hair system that will look and feel like your natural, growing hair. Nu Hair replacement system specialists are in the Dallas-Fort Worth Texas. We are committed to helping you get your hair back quickly and confidentially, with the look and style you want. Nu Hair new men’s hair replacement for hair loss enables Dallas & DFW, Texas nature activities worry-free.
The best hair addition care results use the services of hair replacement specialists. You will have the assurance of a clean scalp & hair, and a stronger, longer-lasting hair attachment. The hair system should be colored monthly to match the person’s hair & prevent off-color screaming “toupee.”
*The photos on this page display Nu Hair of Texas men’s hair replacement as solution for hair loss.
How to clean your hair system after a week or more of use?
- To remove your hair system, place your thumbnail under the hairpiece.
- Peel the tape and your system off your head, gently. If the tape or bonding adhesive is still firm on the scalp, use alcohol or adhesive remover.
- Remove the tape from your hairpiece. Use your fingernail to scrap up the edge of the tape to start the peelin and any adhesive residue left on the hair system
- Add mild shampoo to a bowl or sink filled with water. Use warm or cold water, but not hot.
- Hold your hair system from the front of the base, forehead area.
- Immerse hair system & gently agitate it in the water, pat softly but do not rub.
- If needed, always use finger movement from roots to hair ends. Never rub in a circular motion.
- Rinse in freshwater. Always use finger movement from roots to hair ends.
- Add good conditioner, always use finger movement from roots to hair ends.
- Rinse in cold water without rubbing the hair roots.
- Blot the wig gently with a towel. Do not rub, wring, or squeezing the hair.
- Brush hair system gently.
- Use water spray and de-tangle and start brushing from the hair tips first, a section by section to free tangles.
- Air dry if possible.
- Do no use a dryer with the hot temperature setting.
Just like our clients in the photos, we can make you look and feel like you never lost your hair. It’s better to get treatments as soon as possible. Schedule your confidential hair loss solution evaluation in a private setting and without any sales pressure. Call 972 490 7766. By Appointment Only.