The reason your hair is falling out can be a simple as hair fall during healthy hair growth. Dallas hair restoration specialist says that “causes of hair loss and excessive hair fall out due to many health conditions.” What often leads to hair thinning could be medical reasons, family genetic hair loss, diet, mineral deficiency, and stress. Also, it is part of healthy hair falling during the hair growth cycle, according to the Dallas hair restoration expert. For example, 40% percent of women will suffer from hair loss by the age of 50. Alopecia’s problem shows as more hair falls out with less new hair growth.
Excessive Hair Shedding As Hair Fall Out
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, regular hair loss is about 50 to 100 of the strand of hair fall. Understand that the hair, as it goes through the normal hair cycle, will fall out eventually. However, significant quantities of hair falling out may reflect an underlying medical illness, such as anemia, autoimmune disorder alopecia areata, cancer, which post severe stress on the body are examples of why excessive hair fall may occur. Hair loss may be a sign of a critical medical condition that needs a consultation with a dermatologist or family doctor and an evaluation of possible treatment. Also, signs of stress show up as hair falls out at the abnormal rate.
*Photos shown are of non-medical hair replacement, wigs, hair extensions, and laser hair growth results for men and women’s hair loss.
Causes of hair loss
Causes of hair loss, maybe health or illness issue. It possibly a temporary hair loss due to a healthy hair growth cycle, called telogen effluvium. Furthermore, as we age, the hair re-growth process may slow or stop, and thin or baldness areas may occur. However, there are many abnormal conditions to cause hair fall prematurely. Following are some questions to consider:
How to stop hair from falling out questions
- How much hair are you losing?
- Is your hair falling out in small patches?
- What are the most common causes of hair loss in men and women?
- You may have genetics traits that cause androgenic alopecia
- Chemicals used on the hair may cause hair to fall out
- A new medicine, steroids, or chemotherapy may cause excessive hair shedding
- Are you going through any physical trauma or a severe illness that may cause your hair loss?
Common Causes Why Hair Fall Out
Causes of hair loss can be health, illness, and temporary reasons:
- Androgenic alopecia is pattern baldness and is a hereditary condition. Hence it is one of the most common causes of pattern baldness.
- Telegenic effluvium disease appears following emotional or physical stress.
- Alopecia areata is a condition of sudden hair falling out. Symptoms such as clumps of hair fall out with circular bald patches showing. It seems like it is an autoimmune disorder. The body’s immune system attacks hair follicles such as Lupus. Alopecia areata condition affects millions of people.
- Another is hypothyroidism, or hyperthyroidism due to unbalanced thyroid may be the cause of your hair loss.
- The skin conditions of the scalp is another hair fall cause. Likewise, it is inflammation of the scalp, such as seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff), psoriasis, and ringworm.
- Vitamin B deficiency causes hair to fall out. A common effect of our eating habits is Iron deficiency. As a result, this causes anemia and hair shedding.
- Dramatic weight loss is physical trauma that can result in losing hair.
- Above all, vigorous styling and harsh chemical treatments such as tight braids, hair weaves, chemical relaxers to straighten or curl hair may cause loss of hair.
Losing Hair? What Should You Do?
Did you know if you see rapid hair shedding, balding in patches, you should see a medical professional? A doctor’s diagnosis is best to determine the cause of why your hair falls out. Your physician may request a blood test to show the level of hormones or iron deficiency. The health care provider may look at a fungal culture and possibly a biopsy test. A doctor can offer medical treatment to improve the hair loss condition.
Prevention, Treatment & Restoration
Indeed, there is an easy way to stop the hair loss problem in Dallas, Texas. Eliminating hair loss has never been more natural with Nu Hair replacement solutions for men and women. In as little as a few days, you can transform your thinning hair or baldness into thick full hair!
How to stop hair from falling out? Exciting news for laser hair therapy using the MEP-90 laser are now available in the Dallas-Fort Worth hair restoration center, Nu Hair of Texas. The MEP-90 laser device is the first FDA approved medical device for laser hair therapy to stop hair loss and regrow hair. Clinical studies showed “significant stabilization of hair loss rate & measurable hair growth in 98% of patients.” Are you ready?
From a quick walk around the neighborhood to training for a marathon, Nu Hair replacement is a hair extension that helps you get more out of your life. You’re ahead of where you want to be with great looking hair and in-style.
The Dallas-Fort Worth team, at Nu Hair of TX, is committed to helping you get your hair back quickly and confidentially, with the look and style you want. Above all, Nu Hair staff inspires you to live a healthier life by helping you look good. As always, there is no obligation, no-pressure consultation. Call 972 490 7766. By Appointment Only.