Medical & Genetic Hair Loss Causes
Why are you losing your hair?
Hair loss causes vary. Hair falling out, bald spots are showing up why? My hair is thinning out, what is the cause? What hair loss symptoms need a medical physician visit?
Dallas hair restoration specialist says that “hair loss causes and excessive hair fall out are due to many health conditions.” What often leads to hair loss could be the medical reason, family genetics, diet, stress, and harsh hairstylings. Also, it is part of healthy hair falling during the hair growth cycle.
The hair loss experts in Dallas, Texas discuss the possible causes of hair loss. The discussion includes questions & answers about hair loss.
- How much hair are you losing?
- Is your hair falling out in small patches?
- What is pattern baldness, also called androgenic alopecia?
- Why women develop female pattern baldness symptoms?
- What may genetics traits cause hair loss, androgenic alopecia?
- Similarly, what are the causes of alopecia areata hair loss disease?
- What is the life cycle of hair growth?
- During s a woman’s menopausal stage, hormonal imbalance may cause hair to fall out?
Hair Loss Causes & why
What is the cause of hair loss in females? Most men and women experience some form of hair loss during their life. Thinning hair is common in women. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, regular hair loss is about 50 to 100 of the strand of hair fall. The hair goes through the typical hair regrowth cycle, and during the process, it will fall out eventually. However, the amount of hair loss should not be noticeable.
*Photos of non-medical hair replacement, wigs, hair extensions and laser hair growth solutions for women’s hair loss. Real Hair. Real People.
Medical hair loss Causes
What is the most common cause of losing hair?
In 95 percent of all hair loss cases, the most common hair loss cause is due to inherited baldness known as androgenic alopecia. Over 66 percent of men and over 20 percent of women experience this type of hair loss called “female-pattern baldness.”
Taking the numbers further, more than 30 million women in the United States suffer hair loss, thinning hair, or baldness in some form. One in five women suffers from female hair loss. The 1999 survey by AC Nielsen in Singapore showed that hair loss affects 21 percent of women. “Despite hair loss research efforts, to date, hair loss causes remain in question,” said Marvin Friedman, who has been heading Nu Hair in Dallas hair restoration center since 1986.
Hair Loss Causes - doctors research
Significant quantities of hair falling out the reasons can be a temporary one due to stress or diet deficiency. On the other hand, it can be an underlying health condition. Some men and women start losing hair by showing thinning hair all around the scalp, while others develop a slight hair loss as a bald spot at a given area. Even more, some individuals have complete hair loss or total baldness within a short time.
- Androgens and estrogens imbalance may cause baldness thinning hair in women.
- Hormone glands over or under activity may cause hair loss such as in Thyroid disease.
- Medication may cause excessive hair loss.
- A disease may cause hair loss, such as autoimmune disease Lupus.
- Hair loss may be due to physical or emotional trauma. Examples include surgery and severe emotional stress.
- A temporary Telogen effluvium is a sudden hair loss due to stress.
Improper hair care is a factor in hair loss.
- Crash dieting, protein, essential minerals deficiency, may affect hair to fall out.
- Above all, vigorous styling and harsh chemical treatments such as tight braids, hair weaves, chemical relaxers to straighten or curl hair may cause loss of hair.
Losing Hair? What Should You Do?
Nu Hair of Texas hair restoration in Dallas-Fort Worth provides answers to the most frequently asked questions of alopecia hair loss sufferers. Did you know that If you have sudden hair loss, you should first check with your family doctor or internist to find the cause of your condition? A dermatologist will treat skin infections that cause hair loss. It may be necessary for you to see an endocrinologist for hormone imbalances, namely androgens. Nu Hair staff in Dallas-Fort Worth is committed to helping you get your hair back quickly and confidentially, with the look and style you want. Ask for your hair restoration consultation. It’s private, and there is no obligation. Take the first step right NOW!
How can I stop my hair from falling out female? The Dallas-Fort Worth team, at Nu Hair of TX, is committed to helping you get your hair back quickly and confidentially, with the look and style you want. Above all, Nu Hair staff inspires you to live a healthier life by helping you look good. As always, there is no obligation, no-pressure consultation. Receive an entire scalp and hair restoration assessment. Call 972 490 7766. By Appointment Only.