Hair Care Tips DFW Texas
There are several ways to maintain healthy hair growth with optimal nutrition & hair care. “These are simple home remedies or hair care tips that anyone can do,” says Marvin Friedman, hair restoration specialist in Dallas, Texas. Improper hair care can be a factor in men or women losing hair quality. Also, hair, beauty decreases, and hair loss start at an abnormal pace. Hence, the Dallas hair replacement expert advice “It is essential to seek doctor advice early to check on a possible cause for your specific hair loss problem.”
Use proper natural hair care and healthy common sense habits to promote hair growth, keep hair beautiful, and prevent hair loss. Maintaining a healthy diet, practicing good hygiene, and good hair styling is essential to robust hair growth. Natural hair loss prevention and treatments encompass proper healthy diet, exercise, and proper hair care techniques.
What Causes Dull, Dry, Brittle Hair?
Hair that looks frizzy and fried most likely is just that. Most damaged hair is due to using chemical dyes and permanents. The Dallas hair replacement expert says that the use of chemicals often, without a trained specialist may cause hair to dry out and brittle. Likewise, use of hot blow dryer close to the hair usually is similar to sun damage to the skin. Also, harsh chemicals destroy the cuticle and leave hair wide open to injury and hair falling out. Hair loss may slow down by using the following hair tips.
Hairstyling Hair Care Tips Dallas TX
- One of the most straightforward tips is the use of mild shampoos and conditioners for damaged hair and hair loss thin hair condition.
- High on the list of hair loss treatment is to avoid the use of the following: perms or hair straightening; bleaching, dyeing, hot curling irons, tight braiding, hair dryers set on a high setting. Get your hair treatment done by an experienced professional.
- Avoid tight braiding for long periods. It causes the hair follicles to become inflamed, resulting in usual permanent hair loss.
- While shampooing your hair, do not use fingernails on the scalp. Only apply pressure with the pads of your fingers to minimize hair loss.
- Let your hair dry naturally by patting it with a towel. If necessary, set your blow dryer in the cool setting. Let ends of the hair dry on their own. It will prevent hair ends from splitting or breaking.
- Never use a hard bristle brush to detangle wet hair. It causes hair to break.
- Simple natural hair care – when combing out tangles, start from the ends of the hair and work your way up. Use spray-on conditioner all over the hair. It minimizes any breakage.
- Choose a short hairstyle or a layered cut; it can make your hair look thicker.
- The sun is just as damaging to hair as it is to the skin. To protect your hair while poolside or at the beach: Apply a good leave-in conditioner with sunscreen in it while tanning, if not using a hat.
- After swimming, apply a quality clarifying shampoo whose main ingredient is E.D.T.A. This will neutralize the chlorine, preventing swimmer’s green color. Chlorine can cause severe dryness in hair, use conditioner.
Maintain Healthy Body & Hair
- Natural hair care tip also includes stress reduction. Use some form of meditation or other relaxation techniques, if you are pulling your hair.
- Healthy body and hair – eat a well-balanced, nutritious diet with a proper amount of protein. Remember, hair has protein.
- Vitamin B6, Zinc, and azelaic acid combined have been shown to inhibit the activity of 5-alpha-reductase and control excess dihydrotestosterone (D.H.T.).
- Get medical advice for any skin abnormalities on your scalp.
- Hair can stretch up to 50% of its length while wet without breakage; however, while dry, the hair will break before it stretches 25% of its length. It is best to keep a wide-toothed comb within your shower to detangle & seal split-ends while using a low pH (3.5 to 5.5 acidic) conditioner.
- Specific hairstyle & cuts make hair look lots better for thin density hair. When hair is shorter and almost all a single length, it’ll look its fullest.
MEP-90 laser natural hair growth therapy - Dallas TX
Finally, MEP-90 is proven laser hair loss treatment for female pattern hair loss thinning (Androgenetic Alopecia). Also, MEP-90 laser hair therapy has received F.D.A. clearance (Approved #K091496) for pattern hair loss. Most noteworthy, the F.D.A. oversight of MEP-90 Laser Hair Therapy clinical trial. Each subject received a total of 36 20-minute treatments over 18 wks. Reviews conducted at 10-weeks (20 treatments) and 18-weeks (36 treatments) levels. The controlled clinical data shows the followings:
- After 20 treatments (10 weeks) 92% of subjects had increased hair counts of >+10% with 57% showed an increase of 30%.
- 98% of subjects showed significant stabilization of the rate of hair loss.
- After 36 treatments, 97% of subjects had an increased hair count of >+ 20%. A total of 89% of all demonstrated an elevated hair count of >+30%, with 57% showing an increased hair count of >+50%.
Laser hair growth treatments in Dallas Fort Worth, Texas, by appointment only.